Sales of products via the Internet are regulated in Articles 50 to 68 ("distance contracts") of Leg. 206/2005 ( "Consumer Code"). This legislation provides for the consumer the right to terminate the contract or proposed contract, guaranteeing the right to return the product purchased and to obtain reimbursement of expenses incurred. The right of withdrawal does not apply to audiovisual products and computer software were unsealed by the consumer.
The right of withdrawal can not be exercised if the product is not intact, namely:
- In the absence of the original.
- In the absence of product components (accessories, instruction manuals, etc.).
- For damage to the product.
- In the absence of a copy of the original invoice (indicating the number of order, invoice and customer code).
- In the case of a customized product (ex .: engraving of the name or phrase).
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The property subject to the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number in this bill of sale. If the asset were to bring back a serial number different from that reported in the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal.
- The costs of returning the product are charged to the customer.
- The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer.
- If the goods are damaged during transport, Rocco by Rocco Salvatore will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal.
- Rocco by Rocco Salvatore is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- The property subject to the right of withdrawal must be within our warehouse within 15 days from the date of solar return authorization, after this time the shipment will be rejected and simultaneously canceled the request for withdrawal.
In the case of decadence of the right of with rawal, for failure to comply with the conditions imposed, Rocco by Rocco Salvatore will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
The withdrawal right is reserved exclusively for consumers (individuals who purchase goods for purposes not related to his profession, trade or business, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form a reference to VAT) , so it can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to their professional activity.
How and when to exercise the right of withdrawal
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal is necessary to Rocco by Rocco Salvatore , within 14 working days from receipt of goods, the intention to withdraw from the contract as follows:
- Send a registered letter A / R or a telegram to:
Rocco by Rocco Salvatore Via Tommaso Vitale, 86-88 - 80035 Nola (NA)
- Connecting to the Customer Support section under " Contact "
Within three working days from receipt of notice of withdrawal, Rocco by Rocco Salvatore send the customer, to the email address indicated in the order or the request for withdrawal, the Return Authorization Number (RMA) that will identify the practice.
Within 14 working days of receipt of the Return Authorization Number (RMA), the customer will ship to:
Rocco by Rocco Salvatore l Via Tommaso Vitale, 86-88 - 80035 Nola (NA)
the product carefully packed in its original packaging and complete with all accessories, instruction manuals and everything in origin content, packaging indicating the Return Authorization Number (RMA) assigned by Rocco by Rocco Salvatore
How and when should refund to the customer the cost of the product
Rocco by Rocco Salvatore will refund within 30 days of the date on which it became aware of the right of withdrawal by the customer. In the event that the product has already been delivered to the customer, Rocco by Rocco Salvatore refund the amount paid after successful return of the product and verifying the integrity of the same.
For purchases made with one of the following methods of payment:
- cash on delivery
Rocco by Rocco Salvatore will reimburse by bank transfer.
For purchases made by payment by Credit Card Refund will be executed through a transfer of the transaction directly to the credit card.
For purchases made through PayPal payment refund will be performed by crediting the account of the customer.
For purchases made through payment vouchers / gift cards you will be entitled to the restoration of the good.